Scherwood will host a $20 skins and pins event on Friday Sept 9th. Call for Tee Times.
Jackpot September 16, at Scherwood. Tee Times Start at 8:30. Play with your buddies. Players having played one prior event are eligible for daily event, skins and pins. Call Scherwood, 219-865-2554 for details.
2022 – Illiana Tour Schedule
- 5/06/22 – Turkey Creek (Cancelled) 219-980-5170
- 5/13/22 – River Pointe 219-942-2747
- 5/20/22 – Glenwoodie 708-758-1212
- 5/27/22 – Scherwood 219-865-2554
- 6/03/22 – Deer Creek 708-672-6667
- 6/10/22 – Wicker Park 219-838-9809
- 6/17/22 – Sandy Pines 219-987-3611
- 6/24/22 – Cardinal Creek 708-946-2800
- 7/01/22 – Minne Monesse 815-465-6653
- 7/08/22 – Palmira 219-365-4331
- 7/15/22 – Glenwoodie 708-758-1212
- 7/22/22 – Deer Creek 708-672-6667
- 7/29/22 – Turkey Creek 219-980-5170
- 8/05/22 – White Hawk 219-661-2223
- 8/12/22 – Sandy Pines 219-987-3611
- 8/19/22 -River Pointe 219-942-2747
- 8/26/22 – Palmira 219-365-4331
- 9/02/22 – Minne Monesse 815-465-6653
- 9/09/22 – Tentative Skins Game 219-865-2554
- 9/16/22 – Jackpot Finale @ Scherwood 219-865-2554
- We recommend getting tee times well in advance.
- Play generally starts at 7:00AM and continues to 1:00PM.
- Players make their own tee times and form their own groups.
- Four man teams will consist of a,b,c,d players. Two scores will be used to calculate team totals.
- There is also optional $5 & $10 skin games and a $2 closest to pin.
- To qualify for the Jackpot you have to play at least nine (9) events.
Illiana Tour Rules (2022)
- Green Fee — $15.00
- Event – $17.00 – A Must
- CTP – $2, Skins – $5 and $10, optional
- Cart Fees Optional
Tentative Skins game on 9/09/22.
There are 18 events plus the jackpot September 16th
- Four man teams will consist of a,b,c,d players. Two best scores per hole will be used to calculate team totals.
Season Tee times will be 7:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Call for tee times – A MUST.
Players need 9 events to qualify for the JACKPOT on September 17th
Each player will play with his designated team.
Team and Tee times will be assigned during Open Date Week.
Anyone playing in all events will play free on the day of JACKPOT which includes:
Green Fee, Cart Fee, Event Fee, CTP, and all skin games.
- Ball can be moved 6″ only.
- You cannot improve stance, swing, or line of flight.
- Ball must be played down in all hazards.
- All putts must be holed out.
- All score cards handed in and attested are final.
- There must be at least 3 event players in each group. No twosomes.
- In the event of inclement weather/rainout all players must complete the same 9 holes to make the event official. If event is halted during play of the 2nd nine, event will be scored up to the last hole played by all players
If there are no skins won, all monies will go towards the JACKPOT. Skins are relative to men’s and ladies’ par.
Teams will consist of four players. The best two scores per hole will be used to determine winners.