Heads Up: stay aware of your surroundings, golfers and footgolfers will be sharing the golf course;
you could get hit by an errant golf ball.
- No toddlers or babies are allowed on the Golf Course.
- Children under 12 must have adult supervision.
NOTE: As a general rule we do not rent golf carts for footgolf since we have had accidents with people not familiar with safe operation of golf carts. Circuit is easily walk-able.
- Must be 18 + to drive.
- Only two people per cart. No standing on the back.
- Children age under 6 are not allowed on golf carts; (A child needs to be able to hold on by himself).
- All passengers must remain seated at all times when the cart is in motion.
Golf carts are not toys:
There are roughly 9,000 golf cart related accidents requiring emergency room treatment in the United States each year. The majority of these accidents are related to either braking, cart rollover or passenger ejection. These problems are common to golf carts due to their open design, lack of seatbelts, poor braking capabilities and the uneven terrain they are driven on. Although industry standards prohibit golf carts from exceeding a maximum speed of 15 mph, rollovers and ejections still occur due to sharp turns, steep inclines, mechanical failures and driver error. In addition, most golf carts are equipped with mechanical rear brakes only, significantly limiting their stopping ability.
Forty one percent of deaths resulting from off road vehicles were youth under the age of 16 years of age.